505 | 70cl | Limited Edition | High/Cask Strength | NCF
This Bunnahabhain Moine PX is a limited edition single malt of exceptional character, finished in sherry casks for a peaty richness of smoke and pepper that is matched only by its sweetly beguiling flavours of vanilla, figs, roasted nuts and caramel.
- Distilled and filled into cask on 5th of September 1997.
- First matured in traditional oak whisky casks
- Transferred to PX casks on the 10th of March 2016
- Limited bottling of only 1661 bottles
- Fully matured at the coastal warehouses on Bunnahabhain Bay
Colour: Rich Amber.
Nose: Sultanas, figs & dreid fruit with sweet berries, balanced with a peppery smokiness.
Palate: Roasted nuts, fig rolls, vanilla and caramel, sweet mouth feel with a layered character – sweet and fruity developing to peppery smoke.
Finish: Peppery sweet.